The Northwest of Vietnam is still unspoiled and hidden too much of the outside world. Beautiful landscapes dotted with small, peaceful villages make this region as a great visit. Travel on roads through green valleys and along cliff edges, enjoy a scenic boat trip on the Ma River, and spend your night in a traditional stilt-house and meet the friendly ethnic Thai people. All this makes for an unforgettable experience.
Day 1 | Hanoi / Mai Chau
08:30 depart Hanoi for picturesque valley of Mai Chau. This scenic drive takes around three hours. Along the way we pass fields of tapioca and sugar cane as well as rice paddies. 11:30 Arrival in Mai Chau, check in your Thai minority home, and then discover the village with your guide. Lunch will be served at the stilt-house. After lunch, your guide will take you to the boat cross the Ma River to discover Ben En, less-known Thai village, where we have the opportunity to observe the lifestyle of the minority people. In the evening after dinner enjoy the village's traditional performance and dancing. Overnight in a Thai traditional stilt-house.
Day 2 | Mai Chau / Hanoi
In the morning, we trek for a couple of hours passing through Na Phon and Nhot hamlets. Walk on the valley floor and be surrounded by rice paddies and beautiful scenery. Return to the village for lunch and a chance to do a little souvenir shopping before we leave. In the early afternoon journey back to Hanoi. Arrive in Hanoi in the late afternoon.
* The home stay accommodation is quite comfortable with curtained sleeping areas in one long room. All bedding and mosquito nets are provided.
- Private air-conditioned vehicle round trip
- English or French speaking guide during the trip
- Entrance fees where mentioned
- Accommodation in stilt-house
- 02 lunches, 01 dinner and 01 breakfast
- Boat trip on Ma River .
- Drinks, personal expenses
- All services not mentioned in the program
HAVE A GOOD TRIP
Contact us for more information and we customize your own!