The park covers 71,920 Hectares of lowland forest and swamp in southern Viet Nam and is home to numerous birds and mammals. It is approximately 160 km (100 miles) north east of Ho Chi Minh City, from which it is accessible in approximately 3 hours. One of Vietnam's most important and largest National Parks, it is mostly situated at the northern edge of Ðông Nam Bô (South-eastern) region, but includes southern edge of Tây Nguyên (the Western Highlands).
The Javan rhinoceros still exists in the Cat Loc area, which is the last remaining population of this species on the Asian mainland. Other mammals include: a number of primate species including the endemic golden-cheeked gibbon, elephant, gaur and tiger. Many birds can be found, including such specialities as Germain's peacock pheasant, bar-bellied pitta and the rare endemic orange-necked partridge.
Day1: Saigon - Cat Tien national park (40km cycling and 8 km Trekking) (L,D)
- Transfer out of the busy city ( 2h30 hours) set up the bicycle, ride to a former vocanic crater, know as Lava tubes passing the rubber, coffee plantation, Teak forest, cross Dong Nai river to Nam Cat Tien national Park for Luch then we do Trekking ( about 8 km) see many speceies of years old tree such as: Iron tree ( xà cừ), Lagertroemia( bằng lằng), Dipterocarpus( gỗ dầu)......so on.
- 7h30 pm : Wild animals watching by car.
Day2: Cat Tien - Saigon (HCM city) (20km cycling and 10km trekking ) (B,L)
- Wake up to the nice songs of native birds.
- Cycling and Trekking to see the Crocodiles swamp.
- Lunch, take bus ride back to HCM city.
- Air conditioned bus/van
- Truck to carry bike
- English speaking Cycling/trekking tour guide
- Entrance fees/Jeep for night sightseeing
- Pick up & drop off at your hotel
- Meals as mentioned (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- Bike/Helmet/Tool kit/First aid kit/Mechanic
- Water, snacks, soft drinks and fresh fruits for cycling day
- Accommodation in a guest house of the park
- Insect Repellent
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
COST PER PERSON IN US DOLLARS
Private tour of 2 to 4 persons
HAVE A GOOD TRIP
Contact us for more information and we customize your own!