This ride to Nha Trang starts with a 45 minute transfer 33 kilometers to the north east of Dalat on a new road and through the newest national park in Vietnam (Bidoup Nui Ba).It offers fantastic cycling in the highlands as well as down a 28 kilometer pass to the coast. The first section of the ride starts in pine forest and rolls through the hills with beautiful views of farms, countryside and Nui Ba Mountain.
There is one final 3 kilometer climb to the top of the pass before some serious downhill. The 28 kilometer, uninterrupted downhill section is the longest section of downhill we offer.
After reaching the bottom of the pass we have a picnic style lunch by the side of the river. The section of riding after lunch offers a beautiful sampling of country living in Vietnam, passing through small villages and farms. This section of riding, although pleasant, can be challenging as the hills roll continuously. Average riding distance is 70 kilometers with an option to ride more, or less. The support vehicle can be used at any time by tired riders and is used to transport luggage and provisions along the way.
- Start Time: 7:30 am
- Finish Time: Depends on you – depend on your cycling abilities
( around 5pm to 6pm arrival Nha Trang)
- Air-con Van/Bus
- Truck for carrying bikes for big group
- English speaking cum biking tour guide
- Entrance fees for sightseeing
- Pick up & drop off at your hotel
- Meals as mentioned (Lunch)
- Bike/Helmet/Tool kit/First aid kit/Mechanic
- Water, snacks, cold towers, soft drinks and fresh fruits for cycling day
- Personal expenses and what are not mentioned
- Travel insurance
HAVE A GOOD TRIP
Contact us for more information and we customize your own!