The mysterious scenery of Halong Bay is punctuated by thousands of limestone islands and grottoes rising from the clear, emerald waters and surrounded by colourful floating villages. Cruise Halong Bay in ultimate style aboard a traditional junk, boasting international standard equipment and comfortable two person cabins – a perfect way to explore this natural wonder of the world.
Day 1 | Hanoi / Halong Bay
08:30 â€“ 11:50, transfer from Hanoi for a quick and enjoyable 3-hour drive to Halong City. If you like, you should break your journey to visit a craft center or a ceramic workshop. Upon arrival, boarding the traditional junk, get settled in your cabin.Enjoy your seafood lunch while cruising through Halong Bay passing by amazing rock formations including Dog, Dinh Huong, SaiI Islands and a floating fishing village. Visit Amazing Grotto, one of the largest and most beautiful caves in Halong Bay. Cruise to Titop Beach for and swim if you wish. The junk will then cruise to a quiet cove to set up anchor for the night. As the sun disappears behind the islands you will be served an authentic Vietnamese dinner. Overnight on board.
Day 2 | Halong Bay / Hanoi
Wake up to sun illuminating these strange and beautiful rock formations. After breakfast, visit Hang Luon, a beautiful lagoon encircled by towering cliffs which is only reached via a half submerged 30m tunnel cave by bamboo rowing boat. Continue cruise to further part of the Bay. We return to Halong City while enjoy a great brunch on board before reaching the port at around 11:45. Your private car will be waiting to drive you back to Hanoi.
* Arrive in Hanoi at approximately 15:00. * Option: Visit But Thap Pagoda or Bat Trang Pottery Village on the journey back to Hanoi.
- Private air-conditioned vehicle round trip
- English or French speaking guide
- Entrance fees where mentioned
- Non-private boat cruise on Halong Bay
from 12:00 on day 1 to 11:45 on day 2
- Accommodation in twin sharing cabins on the junk with breakfast
- 01 Vietnamese lunch, 01 brunch and 01 dinner
- Drinks, personal expenses
- All services not mentioned in the program
HAVE A GOOD TRIP
Contact us for more information and we customize your own!