Day1: Sai Gon – Da Lat (40km Cycling) (L,D)
- Transfer out of the bustle Saigon city to go to Bao Loc, home land of tea plantations; lunch at local restaurant. Keep transferring to Prenn waterfall for short rest and sight seeing.
- Arrive Dalat city, check in hotel and time for cycling around undulating city past by Xuan Huong lake, Dalat flower garden, Dalat market, Langbiang mountain.
- Back to hotel lately in a cool climate. Overnight in Dalat.
Day2: Da Lat city tour (60km cycling) (B,L,D)
- Cycling to the Valley of Love, Bao Dai Palace, Crazy House, Truc Lam pagoda by cable car.
- Lunch at local restaurant. Rest of the day is free at leisure in a cool climate – highland city. Overnight in Dalat.
Day3: Da Lat – Nha Trang (100km cycling) (B,L,D)
- Breakfast at the hotel. Cycle from hotel through pine tree forests along the way to Dien Khanh old citadel.
- Picnic lunch on the way. copy at www.bicycleventures.com, Transfer the rest when reach highway 1 to Nha Trang,
- Visit the Ponagar Cham tower if time permit. Overnight in Nha Trang beach city.
Day4: Nha Trang – Tuy Hoa (80km cycling) (B,L,D)
- Early morning swimming at the beach, breakfast at the hotel.
- Check out and drive to Ninh Hoa in 40 minutes. Copy at www.bicycleventures.com, Bike rides over the Co Ma Pass, down hill with a scenic seaview and mountain to Dai Lanh sandy beach. Seafood lunch is served. Cycle the peaceful roads to Tuy Hoa for night.
Day5: Tuy Hoa – Quang Ngai (60km cycling) (B,L,D)
- Transfer a short way to outside the city and today’s ride is along the country roads, dirt and challenge.
- After picnic lunch, the way to the overnight town will be relaxed on the air-con bus. Overnight in Quang Ngai historical city.
Day6: Quang Ngai – Hoi An (50km cycling) (B,L,D)
- Start to ride from the hotel to My Lai massacre in 1968.
- Then visit a school for charity, cycle to My khe beach for lunch. Copy at www.bicycleventures.com,
- The country road is for afternoon rides, reaching the highway 1 and transfer to Hoi An ancient and a world heritage town for overnight.
Day7: Hoi An option (B,L)
- Whole free day in Hoi An on your own exploring. Or may cycle to My Son heritage or cooking class or snorkeling (option).
- Overnight in Hoi An.
Day8: Hoi An – Hue (80km cycling) (B,L,D)
- Leaving the lantern old town for the coast of China beach to Ngu Hanh Son (Marble Mountains) to visit stone sculptures.
- Hundreds of statues, products made of Sandstone and Marble by local craftsmen.
- Cycle along the coast and up to Hai Van Pass – a legendary Pass in the center of Vietnam (20km cycling up and down) from 14th century. Copy at www.bicycleventures.com, Lunch at Lang Co beach – a one of beautiful beaches in the world recognized by Unesco. Relax after eating on the bus and transfer to Phuoc Tuong hill.
- Ride from the top hill down railway to Cau Hai lagoon. And through the “ghost city” before arriving in Hue for overnight.
Day9: Hue – Hanoi (25km cycling) (B,L,D)
- Morning ride around the city to visit Hue old Citadel of the Nguyen Dynasty of 19th & 20th century, Thien Mu pagoda and Tu Duc King Tomb. Back to the hotel for checking out.
- Have lunch in Hue before taking the train to Hanoi (600km). Overnight on the Reunification Train.
Day10: Hanoi city tour (no cycling) (B,L,D)
- Arrive in Hanoi at about 5:00am. Transfer to the hotel for rest shortly, enjoy a breakfast at Pho24 (traditional vietnamese noodle) near Ho Guom Lake.
- Copy at www.bicycleventures.com, Doing city tour to visit Temple of Literature, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum complex and one pillar pagoda. Afternoon free at leisure. Overnight in Ha Noi.
Day11: Ha Noi departure (no cycling) (B)
- Free day till your depature flight. Transfer you out to the airport for your onward flight.
- Back-up air-con Van/Bus(carry bikes, bikers)
- Truck(s) for carrying bikes for big group
- English speaking cum Cycling tour guide(s)
- Entrance fees for sightseeing
- Train ticket (soft berth) Hue – Ha Noi
- Boat trips and snorkeling equipment
- Airport transfer in/out
- Pick up & drop off at your hotel
- Meals as mentioned (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- Bike/Helmet/Tool kit/First aid kit/Mechanic
- Water, snacks, cold towers, soft drinks and fresh fruits for cycling day
- Personal expenses and what are not mentioned
- Travel insurance
Group size is min 2 and max 10 travelers.
TOUR PRICE in option:
1. US$ 1390 per person for staying at 2, 3-star hotels
2. US$ 1464 per person for staying at 3, 4-star hotels & villas
3. US$ 1871 per person for staying at 4, 5-star hotels & resorts
HAVE A GOOD TRIP
Contact us for more information and we customize your own!
Add: 283/22 Pham Ngu Lao St., Dist .1,Ho Chi Minh City
Call 24/7: (+84) 918 478 994 or (84 -8) 36011361
Fax : (84 -8) 38 229 560
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
[contact-form-7 id=”445″ title=”Biking SaiGon to Ha Noi (11days/10nights)”]